One day our playgroup was going to meet at the Botanical Gardens in Fort Worth. I hadn't ever been there just to visit the gardens and Jack had never been. Turns out the morning of, it didn't look like anyone was going to be able to go. I had everything packed and had already told Jack we were going to the "park with flowers" so he was excited to go. So we went anyway.
Looking at the fish in the pond
Checking out the purple and yellow flowers
Smelling the flowers
Observing, something he loves to do
Turns out, we weren't the only ones from the playgroup who had gone. As we were walking (after we had been there about 20 minutes) we ran into James and Jennifer and Heather and Oliver. Jennifer had bubbles and Jack loved that.
Jack and James playing with the bubbles
Jack and James playing tag
Gotcha!
Trying to get a picture of Jack
At the end of our trip to the park with flowers...hot and ready for some water
After our first trip to the "park with flowers" and seeing how much Jack enjoyed running around (with not many obstacles) I decided we should go back. So we went the next couple of weeks in the morning. Even though it was March, it would still get super hot around 11:30am. So we didn't stay long, but it was long enough for Jack to run around and expel some energy.
One of the times we went, I took my nice camera and decided to try and take some pictures for Jack's birthday invitation. I love these pics but I ended up using one that I had taken with my I-phone.
my favorite














0 comments:
Post a Comment