First stop Grandpa and Sissy's house.
Jack with Sissy resting after running around and exploring the house
Jack was introduced to the Grinch. Danny and I had gotten this for my dad a long time ago and Jack loved it. At first he didn't know what to think (The Grinch sings and shakes his hips back and forth) but then kept saying "again".
The Grinch was showing his age, his hips started not wanting to move back and forth. I guess he had arthritis.
Then off to Papa and KK's house.
3 Goodyear men
Jack giving a hug
Later on in the month my mom (Mimi) and I took Jack to the mall for some Chick fil A (his favorite) and a carousel ride.
This next event was just a Mommy and Daddy event...no Jack...sorry! One of our friends was turning 30 so they had an 80's themed party. Everyone was to come dressed in their best 80's outfit. I think Ben and I did a pretty good job given that we picked our outfit about 2 hours before the party.
Ben and Me
The girls
Jennifer, the birthday girl...donning her Michael Jackson outfit
Ben and Jerimiah, Jennifers husband
Right before Christmas Ben and I traveled to Long Beach, California for his company's Christmas party. So while he worked on Friday, I drove up to Venice Beach and met my brother at his work, Google. He took me around and gave me a tour of their newest offices. It was crazy amazing. I couldn't take any pictures to show how awesome it was because, well you know, they have very important stuff they work on. But we ate at their cafeteria for free. Yummy food, crazy food. Looked at their gym and saw the smoothie bar that is also free. Then I got to stop by Danny and Jacquelynn's condo for a bit before heading back to Long Beach.
This is Danny, my brother on the rooftop eating area.
Here are the big binoculars outside of their building
Danny and his wife Jacquelynn...blurry picture but still wanted to post it.
My brother and me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment