If you can't read the captions I'll type them out because they are so true:
Day 1:Snow!! No work! No School! Sleds! Snowball fights! Take pictures! Omg! Omg!
Day 2: Another snow day? That's cool, I guess...I wish I could get out of my driveway.
Day 3: Where does it keep coming from? Why doesn't it melt? Why are my thoughts so LOUD!?! Has my house always made all this NOISE!?!
Day 4: ..............................
So Day 1 - I was a little bummed because I had a big project at work that was supposed to take place. We were going to film a cool video of the staff at FBCA, but that is going to be rescheduled. So... I couldn't even tell you exactly what we did, but it was the first time since Jack was born that I was home with him ALL day long without a break or us getting out of the house.
We played a lot and read books and the main thing that we did was clean out a room and made it into a play room.
![]() |
| Jack sitting in his chair at his new Mavs table |
![]() |
| You can see some of the snow/ice on the ground in the background |
Towards the end of the day near bedtime we would all start to get ancey so we put together Jack's new umbrella stroller and strolled him around the house each night before he went to bed. He loved just sitting and chewing on whatever toy he had at the moment.
Thursday morning, Day 3 of the snowmageddon, Jack and I ventured out into the cold and traveled to the mall. The roads weren't too bad but you definitely had to follow the tracks left by other cars. Changing lanes were a little scary. We met a few others before the mall opened to walk the mall. It was nice to get out. Little did we know that the next day would be even worse....
Day 4 - Friday, Jack looking at the snow fall out the window after his breakfast. This started at 3 am and then continued to snow until early afternoon. Daddy was still sleeping so we waited to get all bundled up to go outside for pictures.
\
![]() |
| Our new front door! |
So in the end it was nice to get to spend some quality time with Jack and Ben. But it was also nice to get out Saturday after everything melted. We went as a family to Mardels to get a book and then to Walmart. That was the first time we had seen the sun since Monday.






1 comments:
what a cute little man you have there!
hope you're prepared for the next cold front to hit.
i think i just might be ready for spring!
Post a Comment