Mommy and Daddy's 4 year wedding anniversary. Yay...Jack is clapping for us.
PLAYING around the house
Jack and Ben finally got their Mavs Championship shirts in.
Jack started clapping in his 13th month into his 14th month. I was so glad that he finally did this. I was getting a little worried that he didn't clap yet.
Here is Jack playing in the box I created. Also, we tried to get him to clap standing on his own but he would always sit down to clap.
Making funny faces while eating.
Food on his face
One of my favorites...Jack's faces are just priceless. He is looking for Ben to walk through the garage door after a long day at work.
Relaxing with Mama
Another playdate with Miss Aubrey Kate
I love Jack's face...it's like "give me back my duck and my ball!"
Sharing
Jack still not walking, hoping he'll pick it up by watching her.
Pushing his lion
Separate play
Super cute!
4th of July, Lazy day at home. See post about the 4th if you haven't yet.
Jack trying to put the sunglasses on duck's head.
Video of Jack and his sunglasses
Got them on!


0 comments:
Post a Comment