CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24

Christmas Part 1

Ok, so I'm going to have to blog about Jack's first Christmas in many different parts...It might take me the whole month of January to get these posts done.

So we started off our Christmas festivities Christmas Eve at Town Hall Estates where Ben's Grandmother is staying.  This would include all of the Goodyear side of the family.  We had a nice assortment of meats, cheeses and fruit.  Then we headed out to the lobby area where there was a pretty Christmas tree and a piano.  So naturally we sang some Christmas songs and then Granny and Daddy Don opened their Christmas presents.

Granny, Ben and Jack

Daddy Don, Jillian and Granny

Listening to the beautiful music

Ben reading the Christmas story from his I-phone....Emily and Dennis watching on

Hunter, Crissa and Gary



Jack and Grant

Cari Ann and Carolyn



Kay Ellen and Emily playing a lovely rendition of "O Little Town of Bethlehem"

All the kids, Abbie, Claire, and Ben, singing while Grant accompanies them

The Goodyear Clan

Great Grandkids

Grandkids
Christmas Part 2, 3 and 4 to come later on.

1 comments:

Robin

Wow, I am so behind on reading your blog! You were busy in December. Jack is so precious. We didn't do story time because we thought AK was too young. I guess we were so wrong! Definetly next year. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! So glad. Hope to see you sometime in 2011. Headed to Glendale this weekend! XOXOXOXOXO